of real time business
BBA is an undergraduate professional degree programme. The programme will help to develop the knowledge and skills for entry level positions across a range of sectors and professions. The bachelor of business administration is a three year course which is designed mainly to develop strong business and professional skills among the students. Along with theoretical subjects such as Human resource management, finance, marketing and information technology, it also includes presentation, case studies and summer internships. It is a holistic course which covers all the aspects of the management.
The students of the department have to undergo an apprenticeship
programme in the three years of their curriculum. The students are required to submit a comprehensive training report which will be evaluated by both internal and external examiner through viva voce examination. Dr.Shibi B, the Coordinator of BBA achieved her doctorate from the Bharathiyar University on September 1st 2017.Ms .Sharon Jose Gadgil of 3rd year BBA secured 8th rank in the Mahatma Gandhi university examinations held on March 2017.
- Work & gain knowledge of real time business environment.
- Equip the students with excellent curriculum, Industrial visits, entrepreneurship training and personality development
- Analyze best practices, system, processes, procedures and policies of a company/industry in different functional areas and bring forward the deviations
- Develop skills in report writing through data collection, data analysis, data extraction, and presentation.
- Explore the various functional areas and analyze how theoretical concepts taught are applied in real life situations.
- The Bachelor in Business is the first undergraduate partnership designed to engage intellectually curious students in a business curriculum that connects teaching methods with cultural immersion and real-world experiences. This is a new approach to education that will prepare a new generation of leaders for the opportunities of an interconnected world.
- Class room instruction,
- Industry visit
- Field visit
- Seminar presentation
- Case study analysis
- Role play
The department has OHP supported class rooms and a computer lab with 65 systems and 2 projectors.