B.A Degree course in Economics was introduced in our college in the year 1970 with a sanctioned strength of 40 students. Ever since its inception, the department is dedicated to its credit of producing potential students fit to meet the demands of this competitive society. The department strives to provide quality education with special emphasis on responsible citizenship, secular outlook and moral values by encouraging the academic and personal growth of students
The faculty is actively involved in training of students to create a research aptitude with specific focus on mathematical economics which will enhance their chances for further career advancement. The department aims to create responsible citizens who intervene in their respective environment effectively.
- Industrial Visits & Outreach Programme
- Add on Course
- Special focus on Soft Skill Development
- Social sensitization programmes like outreaches, house for the needy, reaching out to village schools.
- Columnists, editors of magazines
- Publication of research articles in refereed journals
- ICT enabled teaching
- Advanced learners Class
- Remedial Coaching Class
- Lectures and discussions
- Test papers