- MBA Admission Started for 2023-2025 Batch
- Application for two year full- time MSW programme invited. Apply online
- Campus Flora Documentary | Dept. of Botany | Bharata Mata College
- Vacancy for Research Assistant in Bharata Mata School of Social Work | under ICSSR sponsored major research project. Candidate should be MSW with proven academic record and minimum one year of experience. Research and publication exposure is desirable
- ICSSR Sponsored International Seminar | Digital Innovations in Business & Finance : Emerging Trends and Potentials
- Notification of Invitation for Research Proposals
08, February , 2023
The PG Department of English, BMC, organized a one-day workshop on ‘Research Orientation’ on 8th February, 2023 at the AV Room of BMC. The workshop aimed at orienting students to research and to facilitate B.A. and M.A. thesis writing. The resource person for the workshop was Dr. Aravind R. Nair, Assistant Professor in English, Sacred Hearts College, Thevara. He began the session by systematically examining the foundations of research. Later, he sampled individual student projects and helped them idenify, assess and analyse research problems. He tried to educate and guide students of III BA, I MA and II MA to consider research as a professional practice.Welcome Speech was given by Archana Pappachan of II M.A. English and Vote of Thanks was delivered by Safarin Sadiq of II M.A. English. Discussions with the participants after the orientation programme concluded that the workshop was effective and it gave them the impetus to attempt their project/thesis writing with renewed energy. More importantly, it helped them remove their fear in conceiving an idea and writing about it.