Bharata Mata College (BMC), Thrikkakara is a NAAC accredited ‘A+’ grade co-educational Arts & Science College in the aided sector, established in 1965. BMC is owned and managed by the Archdiocese of Ernakulam –Angamaly and it offers 15 UG programmes, 8 PG programmes (including two professional programmes MBA & MSW) and 3 doctoral programmes..
Phone: 04842425121 [reception] +918281303721 [reception]
For the kind attention of parents, guardians & applicants
The college administration strictly follows the admission rules and schedule as suggested by the Mahatma Gandhi University from time to time. The admission norms prescribed by the government and university are fully complied with. As per the existing norms, 50% of the total seats are in general merit (by CAP of MG University), 20% seats are earmarked for students of Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) (by CAP of MG University), 10% seats are in community merit and 20% seats are set apart as management quota.
- No donation/ Capitation fee.
- The institution will not involve any middlemen or brokers for the admission process. All the applications are through online only, and all admission dates are as per university instructions.
- Those who who seek admission for UG courses should apply though MG University (UG CAP)
- College receives application forms only for Community and Management Quotas.
- For Aided and Self Financing sectors the candidate has to submit separate application forms.
- The application for admission in management quota should be submitted online on payment of a non-refundable amount of Rs. 60 and candidates who wish to include recommendation letter for Management quota have to download the recommendation form from the last page of the online application form on payment of a non-refundable amount of Rs. 250. Candidate must submit the filled in recommendation form at the time of interview.
- The application is valid only if the candidates submit the application before the last date.
- It is mandatory for the management quota candidates to apply in UG CAP. Candidates selected for Management Quota seats should compulsorily produce CAP number during admission process without which your application will be rejected.
- Candidates who are applying for Community Quota will have to select “Syrian Catholic (Syro –Malabar) in category column in the application form.
- For Sports quota, candidates have to submit all their sports certificates , CAP online Application print-out and copy of mark list at the time of admission.
- For sports quota maximum age limit is 25 years (UG Programme)
Documents to be produced at the time of Interview for UG programmes.
- Copy of Bharata Mata College online application form.
- CAP online application print-out.
- Original and 2 Copies of 10th mark list
- Original and 2 Copies of 12th mark list
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended
- Course and Conduct Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Eligibility Certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University, in the case of candidates who passed their qualifying examination from other Boards/Institutes/Governments,except BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION Kerala, VHSE Kerala, THSE Kerala, CBSE and CISCE
- Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Caste certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates. Any other documents required are also to be submitted.
- Community Certificate, Income / non-creamy layer certificate, if applicable
- Two copies of latest passport sized colour photographs
- Candidates who wish to avail of bonus or weightage of marks shall produce the relevant certificates.