- Applications for Admission to UG Programmes 2024-2025 BCOM and BBA are Open
- MBA Admission Started | Apply Now....
- Bharata Mata College, Thrikakkara (Autonomous) Invites Applications for Faculty Positions in Bharata Mata Institute of Management & Bharata Mata Institute of Computer Applications
- Applications are Invited for the Post Assistant Professor in Mathematics (1 Post Permanent) PWD - Hearing Impaired (Re-notification)
in tasks assigned
The Taxation department was initiated in the year 2002. To cater to the needs of more applicants an additional batch was started in 2012. Each batch has a sanctioned strength of 50 students. As it is a self-financing department, 50% of the seats are filled by university and 50% by the management. Academic excellence has always been the hall mark of this department. We are committed to provide a comprehensive development which will mould the students into academically competent, morally up-right and socially well integrated Individuals. The department is actively engaged in disseminating knowledge related to areas of Taxation and Marketing in the field of commerce and motivates the students to explore the fortunes by invoking the scope of new approaches in finance and marketing.
There are 4 M.Phil and 5 NET holders in the department. The faculty members have published journal articles in National and International journals. MsMuthulakshmi R(faculty) got the best presenter award for presenting the paper titled “Emerging trends in corporate sector” (International conference)organized by PG Department of Commerce & Research centre on 19th July 2017 at St.Xavier’s College for women, Aluva. The student co-ordinator of “I can make a difference” was honoured in the college Jubilee function for the initiative they took in reaching out to the needy sections of the society.
- Exemplary results in academics.
- Aims on overall development of students.
- Strive for perfection in tasks assigned
- "I can make a difference" - an ongoing project for cancer patients.
- Active participation of students in academics, sports, cultural activities