Bharata Mata IQAC aspires to be a catalyst and a centre imparting excellence in the college's academic, research, and extension initiatives.
- Promoting value driven knowledge generation and dissemination.
- Facilitating collaborative quality enhancement.
- Sensitisation to ethical and social issues by responding through community interventions.
- To be a transformational leader in introducing innovations through ICT in teaching learning and evaluation.
- Realizing the motto of the College by facilitating measures to ensure that knowledge leads to practice.
OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
The Primary Aim Of Iqac According To Naac Is:
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
THE IQAC AT BHARATA MATA COLLEGE HAS FOLLOWING SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES:
- Raising overall quality awareness and developing continuing quality assessment techniques
- Need-based capacity building programmes for students and teachers should be designed and implemented.
- To encourage best practises for maintaining and improving the quality culture on campus.
- To encourage students and instructors to do high-quality research and publish their findings.
- To encourage stakeholder participation in the quality assurance process,
- To build a great culture inside the school, find a way to advocate for student engagement.