- MBA Admission Started for 2023-2025 Batch
- Application for two year full- time MSW programme invited. Apply online
- Campus Flora Documentary | Dept. of Botany | Bharata Mata College
- Vacancy for Research Assistant in Bharata Mata School of Social Work | under ICSSR sponsored major research project. Candidate should be MSW with proven academic record and minimum one year of experience. Research and publication exposure is desirable
- ICSSR Sponsored International Seminar | Digital Innovations in Business & Finance : Emerging Trends and Potentials
- Notification of Invitation for Research Proposals
The College Union is intended to promote the social and cultural life of the students, to train them in the rights and duties of citizenship and to provide them with opportunities to develop their personalities and their skills. All students of the college are by right the members of the college union. The election to the College Union is held according to the Parliamentary System. Two class representatives are elected from each class to form the Electoral College and this Electoral College elect the office bearers who include the Chairperson, the Vice Chairperson, the General Secretary, the University Union Councillors, the Arts Club Secretary, the Editor, the Lady Representatives and the Class Representatives. The College Union is guided by staff advisers appointed by the Principal. The Principal is its honorary treasurer and the teachers are its honorary members The college union organises the College Day, Arts Festival and many other cultural activities. It also supervises the yearly publication of the college magazine. The students’ union shall strive to attain the following objectives:
a) To train students of the college in the duties, responsibilities and rights of citizenship.
b) To promote opportunities for the development of character, leadership, efficiency, knowledge and spirit of service among students.
c) To organize debates, seminars, work squads, touring parties and such other functions.
d) To encourage sports, arts and other cultural, social or recreational activities that are incidental and conducive to the above objectives.