- Applications for Admission to UG Programmes 2024-2025 BCOM and BBA are Open
- MBA Admission Started | Apply Now....
- Bharata Mata College, Thrikakkara (Autonomous) Invites Applications for Faculty Positions in Bharata Mata Institute of Management & Bharata Mata Institute of Computer Applications
- Applications are Invited for the Post Assistant Professor in Mathematics (1 Post Permanent) PWD - Hearing Impaired (Re-notification)
Equal Opportunity Cell
Equal Opportunity Cell addresses the issues of the weaker sections under four different categories.
- SC/ST Cell renders all support to the students from such communities to present themselves in the main stream and takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources. They are also encouraged to enrol for career orientation programs, which would equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career option.
- Minority Cell also provides several skill development programmes, personality development programmes, counselling sessions, orientation programmes, and special employability trainings for the students that come from minority communities.
- OBC Cell resolves all the related faced by the OBC students of the college and works towards empowering them in all spheres.
- Divyangjan’s Cell aims at the welfare of disabled students in the college. The cell supports and motivates them in all academic and non-academic activities. In particular, the cell helps the students to arrange scribes to write university examinations.