- Apply for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of B Com Finance & Taxation and Computer Application
- Applications are invited to the following Non-Teaching Staff posts of Mechanic-1, Office Attendant-5
- MBA Admission Started for 2023-2025 Batch
- Application for two year full- time MSW programme invited. Apply online
- Library is a place for serious study and research. So strict silence is to be maintained.
- The library will be open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on all working days and Saturdays. (except public holidays and second Saturdays)
- Identity card is compulsory for entering the library.
- Books are issued against the library membership cards, all working days till 4.30 pm.
- Reference books and periodicals will not be issued for home reading.
- Students must examine the books taken by them and report to the librarian if the books are in a damaged condition before taking them away.
- Any book lost or damaged, must be replaced with the same one or latest edition. (in case of multi volume set, complete set should be replaced).
- The library card must be returned on the completion of the course. In case of loss of membership card, a fresh card will be issued only against the application in writing to the librarian.
- The loan period is 14 working days for all categories of readers. Renewal is possible only one time and it is for 7 days only.
Non teaching staffs
- No circulation is possible after 4.30 p.m on working days.
- All the readers should submit their library books during vacations and continuous leave in the college.
- Failure to submit the books on or before the due date you will be charged a fine of Rs: 1/ per day per book till you return.
- No due certificate should collect from the library on retirement/expiry of contract/course completion/course discontinuation etc.